How to do Facebook LIVE video while standup paddleboarding. Equipment and how to setup.
In this video, Julie Merrill of SUPchic walks you through her setup and equipment on her standup paddleboard for taking Facebook LIVE video while paddleboarding. Secure your iPhone or smartphone to your SUP or stand up paddle board and capture live video during your paddle. At the end of this video, Julie shares footage of a recent standup paddle where she captures live video of a seal in front of her paddle board.
Equipment and tips for setting up your stand up paddle board and smart phone to do Facebook Live video during a SUP adventure. http://kit.com/paddleboardingcpa/
***SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel***
Products featured in this video:
- Fat Gecko Tripod mount: http://amzn.to/2kQonUG
- Smartphone mount: http://amzn.to/2yndQ6j
- Waterproof iphone case: http://amzn.to/2xHTov5
- WoCase antifog insert: http://amzn.to/2xHEN2R
- CHUMS waterproof camera float: http://amzn.to/2kSrmM3
- iPhone 7 Plus: http://amzn.to/2gIAFdl
- Kits: http://www.kit.com/paddleboardingcpa
Follow Julie Merrill on social media and listen to her podcast.
- Podcast: http://www.thepaddleboardingcpa.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/paddleboardingcpa/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/paddleboardingcpa/
Interested in standup paddleboard jewelry? Shop at http://www.supchic.com
Disclaimer: Some of the links provided in this video or video description may be affiliate links. Affiliate links mean that if you buy a product or service from the links provided, Julie may receive a kick-back or revenue share from that purchase.